Hi I made these for today’s lunh. I made them for the first time and they
turned out nice.

Stuffed Marrows

Ingredients

6 large marrow, cut in half horizontally

250g ground chicken

250g ground pork

1 onion (I use frozen onions)

1-2 cloves garolic (i use frozen garlic)

1 stalk celery

4 stalks parsley

2 eggs beaten

1 1/2 cups grated cheese

Directions

First remove top piece of marrow. Then cut the marrows in half horizontally,
scoop out part of the flesh. You can use this in soups.

parsley and celery to the meats. When meat is cooked, add eggs and cheese.
Mix together and fill marrows.

Put stuffed marrows in a dish and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Set
temperature at 180°C fan oven/350°F. I don’t pre-heat the oven.

Enjoy!

Bridget