NUTTY SNACK MIX

4 cups Quaker Oatmeal Squares

1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats

1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped unsalted pecans or walnuts

1 1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp salt, seasoned salt or smoked salt

1/2 cup butter

1/2 cup honey

1/2 cup light brown sugar (firmly packed)

1 cup Craisins (sweetened dried cranberries)

Non-stick spray

Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray foil with non-stick spray.
Set aside. Preheat oven to 325F.

In a large bowl, mix together oatmeal squares, oats, nuts, cinnamon and salt.
Set aside.

In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in brown sugar and honey. Stir over low
heat until sugar has dissolved.

Pour melted butter mixture in a thin stream over cereal mixture while stirring
with a large spoon.

Spread mixture evenly in a single layer in foil-lined pan.

Bake at 325F for 10 minutes. Stir. Bake for another 10 minutes. Add cranberries
and stir. Bake for another 10 minutes.

Spread evenly over wax paper to cool. Allow to cool completely before storing
in ziploc or plastic container.

Makes about 9 1/2 cups.

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges
each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more
love, patience, tolerance, and care."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘