Hi Leigh:
The sweet and low and sugar substitutes packets are lighter in weight then
regular sugar packets.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Leigh via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 7:47 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Leigh <dreamsparkl...@aol.com>
Subject: [CnD] How to differentiate between sugar packets

Hello, I have a question. I am wondering how to differentiate sugar packets
from sweeten low packets at Cetera. If you have no sighted assistance, or they
are not available at the time to assist you because of a poor connection etc.
by using the app Aira for example. I’m sorry, I am using dictation. Much help
would be appreciated. Thank you and God bless

Leigh