LOL not viral, at least I hope not.  I believe the Blind Mice Mart sells them, but if not, I got mine at Target.  If they don't have it, there's always Amazon.

On 5/30/2020 11:19 AM, Pamela Fairchild via Cookinginthedark wrote:
Anything with a good seal would be good to use. I put mine in the largest cool
whip container because that was what I could find in my container cupboard
quickly.
Where, oh where did you find a silicone omelet pan? That is awesome! I want
one. Who knew I would ever catch a case of omelet pan envy? I started to write,
I hope it isn't viral, but right now that might not be so funny. Smiling anyway.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairch...@comcast.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark On Behalf Of Lisa Belville via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 10:40 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Lisa Belville <lisa...@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] microwave eggs

Pamela,

I love using Silicone to make eggs in my microwave.  It's not as new or
powerful as yours, but it does a great job.  I have a silicone omelet maker
that works beautifully.

Thanks for the muffin recipe.

What type of container do you use to store the batter? It would need a good
seal to trap moisture and keep things fresh.  I was thinking of using something
like a large Lock n' Lock bowl.

Lisa