If you want to make crescent rolls, you can do that with this dough, but I do
not k now how to make crescents.  I just made the regular cinnamon rolls.
Sorry I can't help you with roll making. crescent

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Dani Pagador via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 2:23 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Dani Pagador <pocketfulofs...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] BISQUICK CINNAMON ROLLS

Hi, Marilyn.
This sounds really easy, and really good. I've got Bisquick in the fridge and
want to make this.

What does "If desired
 form roll in crescent." mean? I can picture that the roll will not be cut all
the way through, with the pieces sitting on their sides the way traditional
cinnamon rolls are made, and can manage to follow the directions given re how
to form the roll. But I'm not sure what to do about that last part. Any
clarification would be great.

Thanks,
Dani