Hi, all.

I'm planning to make this for our Father's Day gathering.

I am unsure if I need to prepare the Jell-O using the package directions or if I just stir the powder into the pie filling, pineapples, cool Whip and marshmallows.  It doesn't seem that there would be enough liquid for the Jell-O to set properly. Any help would be appreciated.  The Recipe is below.

There's a whole lot of peach flavor waiting for you in our "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad. This easy dessert is made from just 5 ingredients and can be thrown together just an hour before your next get-together - absolutely no baking or cooking involved!

Serves 10

Chill Time  1 Hr

1 (4-serving size) package peach gelatin

1 (21-oz) can peach pie filling

2 (8-oz) cans crushed pineapple, well drained

1 (8-oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed

3 cups mini marshmallows

In a large bowl, combine gelatin, pie filling, and pineapple; mix well.. Gently stir in whipped topping and marshmallows.

Refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.