there certainly was an Evelyn Lee braille cookbook, and it had three volumes. Unfortunately, it is out in our shed, as we now live in a home that is too small for a bookshelf. Can you imagine? Sooo frustrating! Anyway, some of the recipes are good. But there is a tip in there I think is just nuts! Well, many may be, but this one, if you have ants, put your sugar bowl on a paper plate and sprinkle ant powder onto the plate so the ants won't get into the sugar. Well, ants literally send me screaming, so I can't deal. But, really??? Put ant poison onto a paper plate that you will touch as you get into the sugar bowl? Um, I don't think so!

Karen