Well, I usually have them at 350 for about ten to fifteen minutes on either the toast and or bake feature of my talking toaster oven.
Hope that helped.
Ron KR3DOG who's now also ARES and NIMS certified.

-----Original Message----- From: Pamela Fairchild via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 21:57
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: pamelafairch...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CnD] Pancakes?

Ron, tell us more. I didn't know one could make the frozen pancakes in the toaster oven. What temperature do you cook them at, and how long do you bake them? Do you grease the pan you bake them on so they don't stick? Do you butter the tops of the frozen pancakes so they brown better? I want to try this so want to know how you do it.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairch...@comcast.net>