From: meward1954--- via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 11:53 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: meward1...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CnD] Is There a Secret to Opening Canned Corned Beef?

My mother-in-law bought me a little tool for pulling off those keys on cans.
The problem is that I cut myself with them once or twice in the past and I'm
now deathly afraid of them.  Even though I know what I did wrong back then.
Fear is not rational, which ought to be obvious.  Anyway, I don't know what
this little thing is called.

But the cans will open even around the key with a good can opener.  I
wouldn't try that with an electric one though.