I use this recipe for my pizza crust minus 1 cup of flour (I have a
round 14-inch Lodge pizza pan), and add 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning to
the flour before mixing in. It makes a great crust. I stretch the
dough to the size of the pan and flip the dough over so both sides
have some oil. I skip the butter-flavored cooking spray, since the oil
is so generous.  It gives the crust a crispy outside and chewy inside.
I also cut string cheese in half, make the dough stretch up the sides
of the pan, and lay the cheese cut side down, folding over as I go. It
stuffs the crust.

I think you can get away with decreasing the oil for the pan by as
much as an oz, or 2 Tbsp. The crust isn't greasy, imho. You can make
it in advance and store in the fridge, wrapped in plastic; thaw to
room temp before using. It also can be frozen, wrapped in plastic.
Just be more prudent than me and plan ahead; defrost in fridge
overnight before using.

HTH
Dani