When I was going to summer camp as a kid, the Seventh-Day Adventist
cook, a whiz in the kitchen, made a mud pie with firm tofu in it,
blended with whatever chocolate filling she used. Tofu can be plain
and bland-tasting if you cut some off the slab and have a taste. But
it's an amazing chameleon, taking on the flavors of what it gets
cooked with. I lost the recipe for the pie, so am sorry I can't send
it. But that absulutely fabulous pie is one of my favorite memories
about the camp.

More Later,
Dani