From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
meward1954--- via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 7:41 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: meward1...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CnD] Salmon Loaf, From Neesie

I never take out the bones or anything else from the canned salmon.  Am I
the only one who eats it all?  I thought I read that many of the nutrients
were in the skin and bones.

I used to make recipes like that with canned mackerel.  It is not as
expensive.  I don't think it is as good either though.