Okay, we really need to prepare two orders of scrambled eggs, one with water, and one with milk.  this is for blind culinary science.  LOL

Lisa

On 8/12/2020 8:22 PM, Jan via Cookinginthedark wrote:
I think the milk gives eggs more flavor, especially in scrambled eggs than
water does.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Lisa Belville via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 9:17 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Lisa Belville
Subject: Re: [CnD] Milk Or Water

That is interesting.  I haven't noticed a taste difference between milk and
water, but the eggs do seem fluffier.

On 8/12/2020 8:00 PM, Jan via Cookinginthedark wrote:
Interesting. I use milk in the microwave too. I think it tastes better
than
using water. I tend to use milk in scrambled eggs and water in omelets. I
don't know exactly why.