I think Blind my Smart has one of those. It may not be the same size though it
might be bigger.

Sent from my iPhone this time

On Aug 23, 2020, at 3:11 PM, Deborah Armstrong via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:

When I was a teen, forty years ago, the AFB aids and appliances catalog sold a
lock-lid saucepan.

It was about six quarts and had a handle. What made it unique was the tiny
holes along the top rim on the opposite side of the handle, around 5 of them.

The lid locked in to place when you pressed down.

Steam escaped out of those tiny holes.

But the best part was when you cooked pasta, you could simply lock on that lid,
take it to the sink and pour. No strainer was necessary.

I'm really wanting one of these again.

When I moved out and went to college, I let my dad keep mine because he used it
every night. When my dad passed away, my mom who doesn't cook gave it to a
thrift store.

Anyone know where I can find such a pot?

--Debee