Hi, Rebeca.
I got the recipe I use off a YouTube channel. It makes 16 biscuits (I
use a 2-inch biscuit cutter.) We usually split the biscuits so that
there are 6 left out to snack on and 10 get vacuum sealed in pairs to
take out for reheating when one of us wants a snack. The YouTube guy
didn't freeze his butter, but I do because it is hot in Hawaii, and
the butter melts when I get it straight from the fridge because I use
my fingers to do the pastry blending. The freezing buys me some time.

4 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder*
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cubed and frozen for 30 mins
1-1/2 cups buttermilk
Note: Buttermilk substitute = 2/3 cup plain yogurt plus 1/3 cup milk
for 1 cup buttermilk
1 cup yogurt plus 1/2 cup milk equals 1-1/2 cup buttermilk

*Baking powder substitute in this recipe equals:
1 tsp. baking soda
3/8 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
Cannot make baking powder substitute ahead of time and keep for later use.

Combine flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Cube
butter in to 1/2-inch pieces. Cut butter in to flour
mixture--pea-sized pieces. Pour in milk, fold in till just moistened;
add a little bit of milk if necessary to moisten. Lightly flour work
surface; pat dough out to 1/2-inch thickness; cut in to biscuits
between 2 and 3 inches. Put on baking sheet lined with parchment
paper; place with sides touching. Brush with buttermilk or melted
butter. Slide in to preheated 425dg oven, bake for 15 mins.

HTH,
Dani