Keto Sugar-Free Cheesecake from Delish

INGREDIENTS

1/2 c. almond flour

1/2 c. coconut flour

1/4 c. shredded coconut

1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted

3 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened to room temperature

16 oz. sour cream, at room temperature

1 tbsp. stevia

2 tsp. pure vanilla extract

3 large eggs, at room temperature

Sliced strawberries, for serving

DIRECTIONS

Step one: Preheat oven to 300°. Make the crust: Grease an 8" or 9" springform
pan, and cover the bottom and edges with foil. In a medium bowl, mix together
the flours, coconut, and butter. Press the crust into the bottom and a little
up the sides of the prepared pan. Place the pan in the fridge while you make
the filling

Step two: Make the filling: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour
cream together, then beat in the stevia and vanilla. Add the eggs one at a
time, mixing after each addition. Spread the filling evenly over the crust.

Step three: Place cheesecake in a deep roasting pan and set on middle rack of
oven. Carefully pour enough boiling water into roasting pan to come halfway up
sides of springform pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes, until it only
slightly jiggles in the center. Turn oven off, but leave the cake in the oven
with the door slightly ajar to cool slowly for an hour.

Step four: Remove pan from water bath and take off foil, then let chill in the
fridge for at least five hours or overnight. Slice and garnish with
strawberries.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Best wishes,

Margie

316 S. Main Street
Janesville, WI  53545