LOW CARB KETO CREAM CHEESE FROSTING WITHOUT POWDERED SUGAR

Want to see how to make cream cheese frosting without powdered sugar? It's
so easy! This delicious, low carb keto cream cheese frosting recipe has just
5 ingredients. Use sugar-free keto cream cheese icing to frost cupcakes,
cakes, and more.

Calories 110 kcal

Prep Time 5 minutes

Total Time 5 minutes

Author Maya Krampf from WholesomeYum.com

Servings 6

INGREDIENTS

4 oz Cream cheese (softened, cut into cubes)

2 tbsp Butter (softened, cut into cubes)

1/2 cup Powdered allulose (or powdered erythritol)

1 tsp Vanilla extract

1 tbsp Heavy cream (or more if needed)

INSTRUCTIONS

Use a hand mixer to beat together the cream cheese and butter, until fluffy.

Beat in the sweetener and vanilla, until well incorporated.

Add cream and beat again, until creamy. You can adjust the amount of cream
to desired consistency.

https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/low-carb-keto-cream-cheese-frosting-rec
ipe/

Kara