Just so you know this:  Consumer Reports does not classify the toaster oven
kind of air fryer as a true air fryer.  The way the air moves around is
different, and that effects both the cooking time and texture of the food.
Mine is a Black & Decker that holds a 9 x 13 pan.  It has knobs so it can be
labeled as soon as I get around to it.  So far, I am winging it and it is
working fine.

My husband also bought a Cosori, the kind with the basket that is single
purpose.  So far, I can't use it because you have to use a third party app
to connect it to WIFI and I just can't get the app to work properly on any
device, not my phone, not Alexa.   This unit cannot be used by a blind
person without usable vision unless it is connected to WIFI.  It can't be
labeled.  It has those heat-sensitive buttons that you can't feel and that
set off when you put your finger near them.  I do not know whether this is
the case for all their units.  They make a whole bunch of air fryers, and
their lineup and pricing seem to change often.  There are single-purpose
basket type air fryers that are accessible and work fine, but I'm having no
luck with this one.

If we fry things in both the fryers, the ones in the Cosori come out faster
and more crisp, but I like the toaster oven one anyway.  It makes beautiful
toast, bakes an entire 9 x 13 casserole without heating the entire house,
and does a decent though not stellar job of air frying.  If it was up to me
and we could only keep one, I would keep this one since I can use it and it
does many things.