CINNAMON ROLL BREAKFAST CASSEROLE

A delicious breakfast casserole that uses store-bought cinnamon rolls!

2 tubes 8 count each, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls

1/2 cup milk

4 eggs

1 tsp. cinnamon

1/4 cup maple syrup

Open the cans of cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into 4 pieces. Lay the rolls
in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.

In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cinnamon and syrup. Pour over the cinnamon
rolls making sure everything is covered.

Bake in a 350F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the rolls are puffed up
and slightly browned.

In a microwave safe bowl, heat the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls in
the microwave for a few seconds.

Drizzle over the casserole.

Serve warm and enjoy!

NOTES

Be careful not to over-heat the icing in the microwave. It will turn to liquid
if you heat it too long.

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges
each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more
love, patience, tolerance, and care."

-Marvin J. Ashton

🙏

I appreciate the second chance of life at:

-Sugar 😘