-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf
Of Claudia Del Real via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 8:02 PM
To: Cooking in the Dark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Claudia Del Real <claudiadr2...@gmail.com>; Anna Dimovitz
<nipperc...@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CnD] PowerXL 1700W

Annie, I have a smaller version of this air fryer, and while it does work well,
it is not very user-friendly for those of us who are blind. There are pictures
on the unit, that up here, when you plug it in, for the different foods you
want to make. There are no buttons on the touchscreen, at least on the one I
own! The food does come out tasting great, but I usually have to have my cited
son to help me with this one. I have since we replaced it with a smart air
fryer, which I can use, via Bluetooth on my phone. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone