NO-BAKE GINGERBREAD BALLS

5 ounces gingersnap cookies (about 20 cookies)

3 tablespoons corn syrup

2 tablespoons peanut butter

1/3 cup powdered sugar, sifted

Place cookies in a food processor and process until finely ground.

Add corn syrup and peanut butter and process until mixture comes together.
Scrape down the sides of the processor's bowl if necessary. If mixture is too
dry to come together, add another tablespoon of corn syrup. Shape mixture into
1-inch balls, then roll in powdered sugar

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges
each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more
love, patience, tolerance, and care."

-Marvin J. Ashton

🙏

I appreciate the second chance of life at:

-Sugar, ❤😘