Little Smokies with Grape Jelly
and Chili Sauce

Happy Tuesday, Slow-Cookerers!

I need to tell you something. You all are nuts.

Seriously nuts.

(I say this with love).

Every day I get a dozen or so emails from people who want Vegetarian recipes.

Or Weight Watcher recipes.

Or recipes made for Special Unicorn Snowflakes...

but then I look at my google analytics.

and you know what?

THE MOST POPULAR POST ON THE ENTIRE WEBSITE IS FOR LITTLE SMOKIES.

#seriously

(again: said with lots and lots and lots of love)

So, here you go.

These recipes have been viewed hundreds of thousands of times and have been
pinned 61,000 times.

Little Smokies with Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce

1 pound Little Smokies sausage

1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce (housed by the ketchup)

1 (18-ounce) jar grape jelly

The Directions.

Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Put the smokies into the slow cooker, and pour in
the sauces. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, or high for 2
or until the smokies are heated through. Serve out of the crock with toothpicks.

Big Barbecue Little Smokies

1 pound Little Smokies sausage

1/2 cup ketchup

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 teaspoon gluten free Worcestershire sauce

1/2 cup barbecue sauce (check for gluten!)

The Directions.

Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Dump it all in! Stir well and cook on low for 4
hours, or high for about 2. Make sure the smokies are hot throughout and serve
out of the crock with toothpicks.

The Verdict(s).

I hope you find them easy and delicious and crowd-pleasing!

(it's sort of like the commercial they used to run for Rice Krispie treats
where the mom is reading in the kitchen because the treats are so easy to make
and then puts flour on her face and apron to make it seem like she worked for
hours...)

:-)

Happy Slow Cooking!! Enjoy your week and your family!

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges
each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more
love, patience, tolerance, and care."

-Marvin J. Ashton

🙏

I appreciate the second chance of life at:

-Sugar, ❤😘