Holiday Salsa

1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries

1 cup sugar

or choice of sugar sub. if you wish

6 green onions, chopped

1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped

1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened

Assorted crackers or tortilla chips

1. Place cranberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and pulse until
coarsely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in the onions, cilantro and
pepper. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.

2. To serve, place cream cheese on a serving plate. Drain salsa and spoon over
cream cheese. Serve with crackers or chips.

Or just eat as is

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges
each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more
love, patience, tolerance, and care."

-Marvin J. Ashton

🙏

I appreciate the second chance of life at:

-Sugar, ❤😘