Sugar's Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Ingredients:

3 to 4 cups of shredded chicken(Rotisserie works great or canned chicken.)

You can always boil chicken thighs as well. If you boil chicken thighs I would
use about 4 or 5 pieces depending on size;(depends on how much you make.(I
always make a lot and freeze)

1/2 sm. red onion, diced

2 cans black olives diced(drained)

1/2 lg. green bell pepper or 1 sm., diced

1 16 ounce diced tomatoes with liquid. I like to use garlic and basil flavored
or fireroasted

1 16 ounce black or kidney beans or chili beans.

1 teas spoon olive oil

1 tea spoon ground garlic

Salt and pepper to taste

4-6 corn tortillas

1 sm. can of tomato sauce if it feels dry.

1 large can of mild Enchilada sauce. I use Las Palmas.

Cheese for topping.

Directions:

Preheat oven at 350 dg.

In a skillet or pan place the oil and the veggies to a simmer.

Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce if needed and beans of your choice(you can
also mix them if you wish for a more heartier dish) Add the seasonings.

Add the Enchilada sauce to cover, leaving some out for the tortillas.

Once all the mixture is ready set aside.

In another pan place a little more oil in with some enchilada sauce. Once warm
you will run the tortillas through till wet and place in a 9 by 13 dish. Be
careful as the sauce needs to be hot so it can soften the tortillas. Use tongs
if you like.

In your 9 by13 dish start creating your layers of sauce, tortillas, mixture and
cheese.

Do this for as long as you have mixture or till you run out of room. Smile You
may need 2 dishes depends how much you make.

Remember you can make as much as you want by doubling the dish.

Once you have it all in layers and if you have  more sauce you may pour the
rest on top and top it off with cheese.

Place a piece of foil on top and place in oven for about 25 minutes or till
everything is melted and hot.

Serve alone or with your favorite side dish.

Make this recipe your own by adding, or replacing amounts of ingredients.

You can't go wrong.

You can also make it with beef.

Enjoy

Sugar

Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient
and always to be kind.

🙏

I appreciate the second chance of life at:

-Sugar, ❤😘