From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Linda S. via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 9:20 PM
To: Cooking in the Dark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Linda S. <lindahoney...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Basic Tamales-Sugar

wow, Sugar, you make this seem so easy. I made tamales once an said I'd never
do it again.

With the way this is written so organized, I might try it again. I think my
friend and I ended up making 200 tamales, and I was so tired after that; I'll
never forget! Thanks for organizing and making this recipe seem so much easier.

Have a wonderful holiday!