Hi everyone,

Sorry it’s taken me so long to send this. I haven’t had a chance to type it up
until now.

I got my mom to look at the printed copy to see where it came from, and it
looks like it came from allrecipes instead of here. I read too many emails. LOL.

Anyway, back to the recipe … Hope y’all enjoy.

Overnight Cinnamon Rolls

1 cup milk
1/3 cup butter
1 (.25 oz) package active dry yeast
1/2 cup white sugar
4-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
3 eggs
Filling
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon groundd cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins
Chopped nuts (optional)
glaze
1 teaspoon light corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1-1/4 cup sifted confectioner's sugar
2 tablespoons half-and-half
1. Heat the milk in small saucepan until it bubbles. Remove from heat. Add
butter and stir until melted. Cool until lukewarm.
2. In large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in the milk mixture. Add sugar, 3 cups
flour, salt and eggs. Stir well to combine. Add remaining flour 1 cup at a time
stirring well after each addition. When dough has pulled together, turn out
onto lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and supple.
3. Lightly oil large bowl. Place dough in bowl, and turn to coat with oil.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in volume about an hour.
4. Deflate dough and turn out onto lightly floured surface. Roll into 10 by 14
inch rectangle. Lightly brush the far edge with water. In small bowl, combine
cinnamon and 3/4 cup brown sugar. Sprinkle over dough. Sprinkle raisins and
chopped nuts (optional) over the dough. Roll up and seal.
5. Cut dough into twelve pieces. Place in greased 9 by 13 pan or 12-inch
deep-dish pizza pan. Cover and set in refrigerator to rise overnight.
6. The next morning, preheat oven to 375. Take rolls out of refrigerator and
let stand at room temperature at least thirty minutes.
7. Bake for twenty-five to thirty minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile
combine corn syrup with vanilla. Whisk in powdered sugar and enough cream to
make glaze. Drizzle over rolls and serve warm.