Dear Cooperation WG readers,

Over the course of the past 6 weeks Europol has been releasing on weekly basis
new material relating to COVID-19, all is available in the Europol landing
page:
https://www.europol.europa.eu/staying-safe-during-covid-19-what-you-need-to-know
 and it gets published via the Europol and EC3 social media channels (Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn).

This morning we have launched a new product that may be of your interest: an
infographic covering a safety guide for 'the new normal', looking ahead and
complementing the information contain in the latest Europol public report
issued a few days ago.

You can find the report here:
https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/report_beyond_the_pandemic.pdf
And the infographic here:
https://www.europol.europa.eu/activities-services/public-awareness-and-prevention-guides/safety-guide-for-new-normal-after-covid-19

The infographic comes in full and in 4 themed cards (if you wish to have them
for use in your social media and/or in your company, you can drop me a message).

Kind regards,

Sara Marcolla

Europol - O3 European Cyber Crime Centre (EC3)

Eisenhowerlaan 73, 2517 KK
The Hague, The Netherlands
Phone: +31(0)70 353 1044
www.europol.europa.eu<http://www.europol.europa.eu>

DISCLAIMER : This message is sent in confidence and is only intended for the
named recipient. If you receive this message by mistake, you may not use, copy,
distribute or forward this message, or any part of its contents or rely upon
the information contained in it.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the relevant e-mails
from any computer. This message does not constitute a commitment by Europol
unless otherwise indicated.