Subject: [cooperation-wg] EuroDIG happening this week
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 16:41:46 +0200
From: Chris Buckridge <chr...@ripe.net>

Dear colleagues,

Just a quick message to note to let you know that EuroDIG, the European Dialogue on Internet Governance, is taking place this week, as a fully remote event.

The consolidated programme indicates the variety of different sessions taking place Wednesday through Friday:
https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/Consolidated_programme_2020

Topics under discussion include the effects of COVID-19 on the European Digital Economy, developments in relation to DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH), public policy priorities in relation to the development of Internet standards, and the intersection of Internet governance with environmental sustainability.

The deadline for registration is tomorrow (Tuesday 9 June), and you can register here:
https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=573&no_cache=1

Best regards, and hope to see you online later in the week!

Chris

———
Chris Buckridge
Head of External Relations