I support it too
Salam

On Tue, 25 Aug 2026 at 08:15, Lars-Johan Liman <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 24 Aug 2026, at 19:05, Jim Reid wrote:
> >> Here's the text that should go in this Contribution. I hope it gets
> >> community support.
> >> ... ... ...
>
> [email protected] 2026-08-24 21:10 [+0100]:
> > Looks good to me.
>
> I support it too.
>
>                                 Cheers,
>                                   /Liman
> -----
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options,
> please visit:
> https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/cooperation-wg.ripe.net/
> As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with
> the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings.
> More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
>
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/cooperation-wg.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to