On Mar 29, 2009, at 2:34 AM, Phil Evans wrote:

On 29 Mar 2009, at 04:42, William G. Scott wrote:

This I hope will address previous grievances:

http://tinyurl.com/coot1941

... except I get a load of errors I didn't have before :-(

and no splash screen or icons. The files all seem to be there. Any ideas?

I need to find a different line of employment.

This one apparently cured the same problem for Ralf that was occurring previously for him.

Just to humo(u)r me and perhaps enable diagnosis of the problem once and for all, what version of OS X, X11, and make of computer are you using?

Sorry for this.

Bill