Dear all,

I was under the expression that coot automatically calculates an anom diff map when the "DANO" label is used.

However I can find nothing to that effect in the documentation.

Have I been looking at ordinary diff maps when when using DANO and PHWT in coot? Then why did the sulfurs show a signal?

wondering,

Kay
--
Kay Diederichs                http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de
email: kay.diederi...@uni-konstanz.de    Tel +49 7531 88 4049 Fax 3183

This e-mail is digitally signed. If your e-mail client does not have the
necessary capabilities, just ignore the attached signature "smime.p7s".