Yes. It should and I will add it now. I do not think refmac writes this info into the output file but it will do in one or two days time.

GArib

On 30 Nov 2009, at 11:32, Bernhard Lohkamp wrote:

Alexander,

Do you see a way to include in the refmac-from-coot logfile which mtz columns were used?
No, since, as mentioned earlier, this is a refmac decision. However I agree that the refmac log file should tell you which column was used when automatically picking SF (maybe it does already, Garib?).

Dr. Bernhard Lohkamp
Assistant Professor
Div. Molecular Structural Biology
Dept. of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (MBB)
Karolinska Institutet
S-17177 Stockholm
Sweden

phone: (+46) 08-52487673