Paul has worked his arse off for over 10 years on Coot, and has made it free,
as in beer, for us, and very deservingly has now got a job at the best place on
the planet to do science.

Maybe this is a good time for us all to say thanks and congratulations, to
cheer him on, and to give him a chance to unpack.

-- Bill

William G. Scott
Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
228 Sinsheimer Laboratories
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA