Hi Pedro,

Zhuang's problem was finally solved by installation of the latest nvidia graphics card driver 511.79.

WinCoot works on windows 10, no doubt: Nvidia however stopped supporting the 3D Vision kit from within (professional) graphics drivers and instead offers a stand-alone separate 3D Vision driver 390.41 that will not be updated in the future (only in case of security issues). So, how long this work-around will be useful is unknown..... For the future this means, one probably needs to purchase the much more expensive GPUs...

For linux, there is an absolute requirement for the 3-pin connector (either build-in or attachable via bracket) as the USB-based 3D Vision kit was never actively supported by Nvidia under linux (and that is indeed a commercial decision...).

"Specs" will not help to select the GPU as even the small P400 or P620 offers - according to specs - 3D quad-buffered openGL stereo support (that is, under Windows and making use of the 3D Vision kit). What you need under Linux is an nvidia GPU with an on-board 3-pin DIN stereo connector or, a GPU with a connector for the 3-pin DIN stereo bracket (NVIDIA 699-50764-0000-001 or PNY 930-50764). So, for the GPU, one needs to pick a second hand model such as K / M /P4000, or newer models such as rtx 4000 or rtx a4000 (a2000 will not work)...

Cheers,

Jeroen