Dne 17.4.2016 v 17:38 Martin Novák napsal(a):
> Copr however offers only Tito and Mock SCM builds. From what I read,
> it seems to me that both methods expect upstream and packaging files
> to be in same repository. Is it true? If not, is there any example of
> a Tito/MockSCM project linking external tarball which builds on Copr?

To be honest - tito and mock-scm was just proof of concept for building
directly from pypi, rubygems... Albeit still useful in some situation.
You can always create SRPM on your own and submit it to Copr.

Example of building using Tito:
  https://github.com/xsuchy/packaging/tree/master/glacier-cli
  https://github.com/xsuchy/packaging/blob/master/rel-eng/tito.props
This is example where tar.gz is stored in the same reposority.
However Tito support git-annex so you can utilize this. E.g. see this
blog post:

http://m0dlx.com/blog/Reproducible_builds_on_Copr_with_tito_and_git_annex.html

Mirek