Look into build.log for build 00108334-autotools-git in the F24 x86_64
chroot (
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/praiskup/autotools/fedora-24-x86_64/00108334-autotools-git/build.log.gz)
and you will find out that the build was done with:

chrootPath='/var/lib/mock/fedora-rawhide-x86_64-mockbuilder-7469/root'

This was very likely Rawhide to F24 conversion. That's how F24
directories got created on backend. That's why branches in dist-git
are not present because their creation was not part of the conversion.

clime