Hey,

I'd like to ask the community if it's alright to officially move to pagure.
I should have probably asked earlier but I haven't thought about it, I must
admit. Pagure is an open-source project tight to Fedora Infrastructure,
which COPR can use to its advantage. Auto-rebuilds launched on new commits
are already working by employing great fedmsg infrastructure bus. I think
there might be more possibilities there that I cannot see at the moment.
Another advantage is that we can move our COPR wiki to Pagure from
fedorahosted.org (going to be sunset) and have both code base and wiki on
pagure.io and therefore use only one platform for these two. I probably
won't be able to move closed pull requests from Github, which I wanted to
do, but I have already started (really just started) working on that
feature into pagure-importer so that other projects can have this. If you
have any objections against moving to Pagure, please, tell.

Thanks
clime