Hello Jean-Marc,

answer is below...

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Jean-Marc Liger <
jean-marc.li...@parisdescartes.fr> wrote:

> Hi Clime,
> Le 03/11/2017 à 06:39, Michal Novotny a écrit :
>
> Hey,
>
> On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Michal Novotny <cl...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> lately, COPR pending job queues are holding jobs for pretty long time
>> (even hours). This is a buggy behaviour and we will be doing our best to
>> fix this issue in the following days.
>>

> as we have found out yesterday. One of the main issue was
> 'createrepo.lock.lock' file in @rubygems/rubygems/srpm-builds/ directory
> on copr-backend that caused 'createrepo' command to hand indefinitely after
> a srpm build and hence the builder that was allocated for rubygems srpm
> builds was never released afterwards. Together with #160 SRPM build may
> be allocated on multiple builders at once
> <https://pagure.io/copr/copr/issue/160>, this probably was causing the
> really long waiting times. Our queueing mechaism will still need to be (and
> will be) improved but this was the main issue very likely.
>
> Sorry for the waiting
> COPR team
>

> All ppc64le plateforms are in pending mode since yesterday, is it relative
> to the above ?

No, not really. This is an OpenStack problem as we are not able to spawn
any new ppc64le builder from COPR. We will try to build a new ppc64le image
based on Fedora27 and see if it helps and if not, we will give another try
to solve it together with OpenStack folks.

clime