I was thinking where to reclaim storage space so we can add Fedora 30 and I
checked the srpm-builds directory, which
Dominik mentioned during last meeting and the total sum is:

[root@copr-be results][PROD]# du -shc */*/srpm-builds
697G    total

and it contains very old build - so current prunerepo definitely skips it.

Unless you raise your voice by end of week, I will run on Monday:

rm -rf /var/lib/copr/public_html/results/*/*/srpm-builds/*

The only cons I see is that links from build page to builder-live.log will be
broken. ... hmm, they are already broken -
likely some other bug. So I see no cons :)

Miroslav