Am 09.11.2009 20:12, Kelly O'Hair schrieb:

Ulf Zibis wrote:
IMO you should add jdk/make/tools/CharsetMapping/*.java to the fix of Bug 6888701.

Perhaps...  I was mainly after fixing the naming convention in the src/
directory, and I somehow missed these files in the make/tools area.
The files in jdk/make/tools/GenerateCharacter follow the convention that
I adopted, I completely missed these other files.
I think they may have been added after I started my work in this area.

Additionally, I don't understand, why there is differing strategy for location of templates. E.g. jdk/make/tools/CharsetMapping/*.java files could be in jdk/src/share/classes/sun/nio/cs/.

Different developers, different times.

Sherman, I think jdk/make/tools/CharsetMapping/*.java files should be in jdk/src/share/classes/sun/nio/cs/.

-Ulf