2009/12/10 Joseph D. Darcy <joe.da...@sun.com>:
> Andrew John Hughes wrote:
>>
>> 2009/12/10 Joe Darcy <joe.da...@sun.com>:
>>

>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> While doing a coredocs build, I noticed once again some javadoc warnings
>>> coming out of the javax.accessibility package and I decided to fix them;
>>> the
>>> patch is below and the full webrev is at
>>>
>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~darcy/4891262.0/
>>>

>> Again, good to see these being fixed.  What do you think to the idea
>> of backporting these fixes to OpenJDK6 for the next release (b19)?
>> It's not a major issue, but would improve the documentation packages
>> being installed by GNU/Linux distros.
>>

> Andrew, if you wish, you have my approval to apply the fix for 4891262 (just
> pushed into JDK 7 TL) and also
>
> 6909070 "Missing package statements in java.text.Bidi @see links"
>
> to OpenJDK 6 build 18, the current build.
>
> -Joe

Thanks.  I'll do that once I get the current timezone patch off my
stack.  I suggest we leave a full blitz of such warnings until b19
though, otherwise b18 has the potential to go on for ever :)
--
Andrew :-)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8