Mandy Chung wrote:
 Alan,

The fix to remove the timeout value looks okay to me. While you're there, I wonder if the test passes on Windows with Cygwin and looks like this test might have a similar bug: 6981005: TEST BUG: java/lang/ClassLoader/TestCrossDelegate.sh timeout on windows

that the cygwin path should be converted to windows path. The changeset for 6981005 is:
   http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7/tl/jdk/rev/6586ab5b79f4

Mandy
There is another bug asking that the ClassLoader tests be updated to work with cygwin:

7036526: TEST_BUG: add cygwin support to tests in test/closed/java/lang/ClassLoader

I don't really have time at the moment to fix these tests and the only reason I picked on TestOneWayDelegate.sh is because I see it fail regularly when running tests concurrency in jtreg's new -agentvm mode. I don't think I've seen it fail on a system that is only running tests. So if it's okay with you, I'll fix the timeout on this test and move on.

-Alan.