On 10/11/2011 3:03 AM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
On 09/11/2011 16:44, Mike Duigou wrote:
The change looks good.

The creation of node instances could use diamond. ie.

Yes, this was my initial reaction too.

Since Doug's CVS is also built with JDK6 I guess he cannot take
advantage of new 7 features. I just tried to keep in sync rather than
making a special exception for our downstream copy of this code. I guess
going forward we may have to think about how we can use newer features
in this area, but I think Doug will have this problem too.

Good point - I was going to make the same comment as Mike. I assume this change was to remove a warning.

Changes look good to me.

David
-----

-Chris.