On 11/ 8/11 11:13 PM, Mandy Chung wrote:

Thanks for picking up this bug and fixing this intermittent issue. PlatformLoggingMXBeanTest.java in the same directory has the same issue. It'd be good to fix that with the same CR. These tests were copied from test/java/util/logging/LoggingMXBeanTest.java. I haven't looked in details but I wonder why the test/java/util/logging tests don't have this intermittent issue and I suspect it holds a strong reference.

I attempted to break PlatformLoggingMXBeanTest.java with a generous application
of
GC calls, but I could not get it to fail in the same manner as the other test. It may be
failing due to a different condition.