Hello,

On 11/10/2011 1:29 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 09/11/2011 12:41, Lance Andersen - Oracle wrote:
I looked at the core and sql changes and they are fine.

I will great a bug for these and submit the change-set.

Thanks Lance. I quickly scanned the changes in the Core and SQL webrevs and they looks fine to me. Joe might want to look at the Float and Double changes, might be more consistent if constructors were "this.value = ...".

The Float and Double changes look fine. I don't know why the constructors were coded up that way; I double checked the history and they have been that way since before the transitions to Mercurial.

Writing the constructors as "this.value = " would be fine too.

-Joe