On 23/01/2012 08:23, Joe Darcy wrote:
Hello,

Responding to some of code review feedback from Ulf about the unsigned API work, I've taken a pass at purging

<code>'&#92;u0030'</code>

from the jdk repo's javadoc and replacing it with

    {@code '\u005Cu0030'}

since {@code} is generally preferable.

Webrev with these changes and other <code></code> => {@code} transformations at

    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~darcy/7132338.0/

With these changes, the javadoc builds runs without additional warnings and a specdiff against a reference copy of the javadoc shows no unexpected changes.

Thanks,

-Joe
I looked through the patch. Looks like there is an issue in java.io.RandomAccessFile where all <code> usages have been changed to </code>. In java.io.DataInput I see that the javadoc doesn't go beyond about column 40 in many cases and maybe it would be good to clean this up while you are there.

-Alan.