Hi David,

Thank you for reviewing my changes.

I tried using {@code } in my change, but it did not work correctly as the tag will be nested. And it will show "{@code charset}" in the generated java doc instead of "charset". And <code></code> works fine in the nested situation.

I also uploaded the generated ByteArrayOutputStream.htmlto the public java review site at, http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dxu/7193710/javadoc/java/io/ByteArrayOutputStream.html. Thanks for your notification.

-Dan