I've prepared a new webrev retaining the parameter ordering, but removing the isLoggable() refactoring for now.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgish/Bug6594697-AddLogThrowable/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejgish/Bug6594697-AddLogThrowable/>

Thanks,
    Jim

If this looks o.k. I'll submit to CCC for approval.