Hi folks,

Looking to backport these changes to the test makefiles to jdk7. As per Alans original mail:

"This one is a small clean-up of the test targets defined in jdk/test/Makefile. The union of the tests executed by each of the make targets should be the entire test suite but this isn't so, there are small number of tests that aren't run.

I've renamed jdk_misc to jdk_other (the original name is confusing because of sun.misc) and expanded it to run additional areas that have a small number of tests. If more tests are added to these areas over time then it may make sense to add new targets in the future.

"make jdk_jmx" now runs the JMX tests as it was confusing to have those tests split between management1 and management2. I've also renamed jdk_tools1 to jdk_jdi to make it clear that this is the JDI tests rather than tools. When Kelly originally set this up he split the NIO tests into 3 batches, I don't think this is necessary any longer (the really slow tests have been long been dialed down or changed to run much faster). "

The tl folder refers to the forest root, the jdk folder refers to the jdk repo.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~robm/7173494/

( 8 changesets:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/tl/jdk/rev/3b79177ebfef
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/tl/rev/4bde5640fb36 )