Peter,

I know this was brought up on your c-i mailing list thread, but it really
feels like a new boolean field in j.l.Class is the cleaner solution (and
infinitely scalable and doesn't require bookkeeping in the Proxy class).
Is there really no existing alignment gap in j.l.Class layout that a
boolean can slide into?

Sent from my phone